What is your business worth? You might be thinking about selling, discontinuing or expanding your operations, acquiring another business or beginning the estate planning process. Whatever your reason, you need knowledgeable professionals to help with this critical appraisal. Business valuations help you prove the financial condition of your company and make decisions on buying, selling and mergers. It may be appropriate for use in courts, for financing and for tax challenges.
Exemplar has accredited business valuation professionals with diverse qualifications, skills, and experience to perform in-depth valuations for businesses of all sizes and in all industries.
- Exemplar completed a $150 Million M&A of an energy power plant that was converting to renewable energy
- Exemplar represents a $40 Million publicly traded food manufacturer in a complex restructuring following a listeria scare, including corporate, litigation, tax, and capital markets work
- Exemplar setup and represents a number of impact investments funds investing across industries
- Exemplar raised $20 Million from GE Capital for a leading publicly traded (NYSE biologics company).
- Exemplar represents some of America’s most iconic family offices in land acquisitions, M&A, and Private Placements
Customized Solutions for Traditional and Complex Valuations
— Thinking Outside the Box —
Exemplar brings an experienced and real world perspective to every valuation engagement,
offering creative and thoughtful solutions to meet our client’s needs.
Business valuation is impacted by a multitude of factors such as the subject company’s industry, its stage of development and the source of the invested capital. Our valuation practitioners can perform valuations of business interests, tangible assets, intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnership interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products.
These services are provided to assist clients with mergers, acquisitions and dispositions; taxation planning and compliance; financial reporting; bankruptcy and reorganization; litigation and dispute resolution; and strategic planning.