Turnaround & Restructuring
Redirecting Vulnerability into Strength with Turnaround and Restructuring Services
Volatile market conditions and business disruptions are hurdles to business continuity and organizational transformation. It’s critical to identify potential signs of distress as early as possible in order to develop an appropriate turnaround and restructuring response. Doing so helps management and the board respond to these cycles, oftentimes refocusing strategy to give the entity a better chance at stabilizing operations and preserving value. As a result, more and more organizations consider restructuring as a viable option.
Exemplar’s team of turnaround and restructuring professionals help drive successful turnaround management, including guidance on stabilizing finances and operations to reassuring all parties that proactive steps are being taken to enhance value. For clients in crisis, we develop liquidity forecasts, improve cash flow management, analyze and develop business plans, evaluate strategic alternatives, obtain additional financing, provide negotiation assistance and guide complex debt restructurings. We also provide analytical and advisory services to creditors of distressed borrowers to help maximize their recoveries.
- Exemplar completed a $150 Million M&A of an energy power plant that was converting to renewable energy
- Exemplar represents a $40 Million publicly traded food manufacturer in a complex restructuring following a listeria scare, including corporate, litigation, tax, and capital markets work
- Exemplar setup and represents a number of impact investments funds investing across industries
- Exemplar raised $20 Million from GE Capital for a leading publicly traded (NYSE biologics company).
- Exemplar represents some of America’s most iconic family offices in land acquisitions, M&A, and Private Placements