· Experienced generalist with expertise in the areas of business and business entity formations and deals, including M&A and private offerings, real estate transactions and estate planning
· Deal negotiation, document production and general transaction execution
· Participation in civil litigation matters
· Former Arbitrator for the American Arbitration (15 years).
· Harvard Collage, BA Cum Laude
· Columbia University Law School, JD with honors
· School of Hard knocks, experience and strange deals!
· Mostly local community activities; coached little league and soccer for my children while they grew up; participated and lead some community discussions and litigation regarding zoning and school matters; tried (and still trying) to be a good parent.
· Was active in several community theater productions, with lead and supporting parts in several, such as Damn Yankees, How to Succeed in Business, and 1776. (Short on talent but big on Nerve)
I love music, classical and (pre 1970) Jazz; sports (baseball-The Red Sox) and Football (Patriots) and golf (when I can play), and American History. I enjoy good discussions of current issues and world events, and most of all, I try never to miss an opportunity to tell a good joke or story that is relevant to the topic of conversation. (I like to think that I have at something in common with my idol, Abraham Lincoln).
I like being able to think conceptually, and to give legal form and structure to creative but sometimes incompletely flushed out ideas so they can become a reality.