- Fractional CFO work, including proformas, business plans, budgets, financial controls and much more.
- Helping companies break through a ceiling, and plan for growth and exit.
- Extensive expertise in the entertainment, health and wellness, and consumer products industry.
- Strong background in online businesses, food and retail industries, and cannabis farming.
- B.A. and M.B.A. from California State University, Stanislaus graduating with a perfect 4.00 GPA.
- Certified Public Accountant.
Darrell is a lecturer and a published author:
- His first book, “Last Journey”, was selected a “Book of the Year for Non-Fiction” by the editors of Barnes and Noble. To write this book he traveled to Iraq and embedded with his son’s combat unit in Baghdad.
- Darrell is also the author of the popular “Business With A Purpose” – A 600 page business manual for those wanting to start, manage, grow and protect a business.
- Other books coming out in 2019: “God Think”, “Desk Pet” and “Trouble Bound”.
Darrell is a former associate editor for Journal of Accountancy.
Darrell gives quarterly seminars at large churches in Southern California based on his business guide.
Writer, Father of 6 children ages 22 to 50 years old, Volunteer at Shepherd Church.
I joined Exemplar because of the holistic team approach used by Exemplar. The corporate philosophy that “Anything is possible, there are no insurmountable problems, just more opportunities for improvement” is a philosophy I totally embrace.