Meet The Team
We’re Fun, Social & Business Savvy.
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
I am excited to be part of a team that provides holistic wealth advice which encompasses all of the different facets of our financial lives including taxes, accounting, asset protection, legal, and wealth management. We have all the experts under one roof so the client doesn’t need to coordinate between professionals and risk something being lost in translation or overlooked.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- I am part of the Wealth Management team, a Registered Investment Advisor that assists clients with the “big picture”.
- I am passionate about helping busy professionals develop a roadmap to financial freedom through retirement planning, investing in diversified assets, and growing sources of passive income from tangible assets and private placements.
- I think of myself as a financial coach, as we work together to find a solution that is personalized for each client and their needs. The client is an active participant in this process.
Doctor of Medicine
University of Calgary 2000
Family Medicine Residency
University of Saskatchewan 2002
American Board of Family Medicine
Board Certified 2003
|FINRA Series 65||IAR License- Pending|
- I am a leader in my medical group, the Chief Medical Officer for Primary Care, Physician Engagement and Informatics
- I am a Board Member of Interfaith Community Services, a nonprofit that helps alleviate homelessness in San Diego County