Meet The Team
We’re Fun, Social & Business Savvy.
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
We share a deeply profound commitment to innovative change in several key professional industries, specifically a desire to practice value-based pricing, to having a holistic and business savvy approach to servicing and providing sustainable value to customers. Also and just as important, we mutually share a dedication to teamwork, values and vision. We share a bond to be creative, entrepreneurial and productive team members, who are encouraged to think “beyond the parallelogram.” (“outside the box” is such a cliché it has morphed into being “inside the box”).
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Clean Energy Consultant providing public policy, legislative and regulatory affairs, financial investment, business development, and legal services for a diverse energy-related customer base consisting of government agencies, utilities, transmission and renewable energy developers, and Clean Energy start-up companies with an emphasis in Washington, DC, California, and other states.
- Successfully led the training and management of a solar energy sales team on the benefits of the PACE funding system and affordable and reliable solar energy systems for homeowners, commercial customers and non-profits.
- Successfully represented client’s project before FERC, CAISO Board of Directors, CPUC, CEC, the Governor’s Office, CARB, USEPA, Senator Feinstein, California state legislators, local community leaders and trade unions.
- Successfully initiated $8 million in financing for commercial and non-profit solar energy projects.
- Successfully advocated before the City of Los Angeles, California Legislature, the Nevada and California Public Utilities Commissions, Members of Congress and state legislators for RPS and renewable energy tax legislation and regulations.
- Successfully advocated for a separate market price for solar energy in RPS rulemaking before the CPUC
- Advised SCE on preparing its 500 MW Solar PV application to the CPUC. Initiated contact with the DOE and solar industry to support the application. Based on the filing the CPUC established a 500mw solar PV rooftop program.
- Successfully advocated CHP energy public policy initiatives to the Western Governors Association.
Georgetown University Law Center
Suffolk University Law School, Suffolk University
Massachusetts Bar Association
Licensed Life Insurance Agent
State of California
Volunteer experience: member and Chair of the Board of Directors, Montague Charter Academy for the Arts and Sciences – -2012 -1014; former Finance Chair
Our Lady of Grace Church and School
Former Boston Public School Special Education Teacher and union member; AFL-CIO – Local; AFT #66
Somehow being married to the love of my life for 40 +years, hiking, biking, reading, enjoying and spoiling my grandchildren like seeing their first professional baseball game, which was between the Sox and the Nationals (See attached picture); enjoying anything Boston sports related: the SOX, PATS, CELTICS and BRUINS. Born and raised in the Boston area. Graduated from BC High and St. Michael’s College