Meet The Team
We’re Fun, Social & Business Savvy.
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
Whereas we might feel like misfits in a traditional structure which does not embrace us as “whole persons”, at Exemplar we feel at home, because we can let our innovative spirit soar—the sky’s the limit for long term growth. We can bring the best of who we are and what we do into Exemplar because our unique talents are seen and celebrated! Exemplar’s value aligned culture lets us thrive into our best versions of ourselves while nurturing our clients to be the best they can be. Here is a creative incubator that encourages our clients to come to us authentically and grow holistically on a journey that multiplies the financial outcome and Exemplar’s value system resonates with my training.
Amazingly, Exemplar’s philosophy aligns with the Humanistic Psychology model of Self-Actualization and Naturopathic Medicine principles, such as Tolle Totum: Treat the Whole (Person) rich and meaningful approaches.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (N.M.D)
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Applied Consciousness Studies (Psychology)
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Computer Science, Minor: Psychology Certificate: Science, Technology and Human Values (Ethics)
Arizona Naturopathic Physicians
California Department of Consumer Affairs
|Former Clinical Faculty/General Medicine Resident
Bastyr University, San Diego
Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) License
California Department of Public Health
- Chair, Transpersonal Psychology, Div. 32, American Psychological Association (APA)
- Official Medical Ambassador and Special Projects Strategist, Navajo Nation
- BrainSpa Doc, Golden Door Spa (Conde Nast Rated #1 World’s Best Spa)
- Founding Medical Director & Academic Dean, Intimacy Studies, Dianova Foundation
- Brain Renewal Director, Psy-Tek (Subtle Energy Research Laboratory)
- International Healing Retreat Visionary