Meet The Team
We’re Fun, Social & Business Savvy.
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
Since I began at Exemplar in 2005, I’ve found that the Spiritual bottom-line of its Quad-bottom line (Social, Environmental, Financial and Spiritual) is what floats my boat. I would explain it as a “Happiness Factor” that permeates from within the organization to without, its Customers. Keeps me coming back every time!
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Provide General Counsel, including contract, employment and corporate law solutions to a technology firm that specializes in state-of-the-art mobile learning, gamification, training, and collaboration products.
- Provide General Counsel to Exemplar’s crypto-currency deals, including company registrations.
- Process employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant visas for various companies.
- Process investor-based visas for start-up entities.
- General Counsel to construction technology, water manufacturing and natural food firms.
B.A. Spanish Literature
University of Pennsylvania
Suffolk University Law School, Suffolk University
- Advisory Committee Member to Hispanic-American Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
- Fundación Almateria, Centro de Estudios de Simbología, Caracas, Venezuela
THE REAL ME
Loving husband, dedicated father of two, practitioner of Tai Chi Chuan and Chi Kung and long-time Salsero.