“The ends exemplify the means.”
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
It is my pleasure to provide my legal mind and muscle to such a diverse, accomplished, well-organized, and sophisticated group of like-minded individuals with a demonstrable zeal for what they do and commitment to their clientele.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
I provide litigation/pre-litigation support to Exemplar Law including discovery and dispositive motion practice in both state and federal court. In addition to my litigation work, which was honed at three well-regarded Northeastern law firms, I provide litigation, transactional, and regulatory services to Exemplar Law clients in the health, sports, entertainment, and business communities.
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
B.A. Political Science
|Super Lawyers “Rising Star” 2014-2018||CLE Lecturer, TRT-CLE, 2015-present||Admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut|
- Board Member, Norwood Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Councilman, Borough of Norwood, New Jersey, 2018-2021
- Former Chairman of the Norwood Environmental Commission
- Advisor, The Florence Belsky Charitable Foundation
- Former Sports Law Committee Chairman, New York County Lawyers Association
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association; Member, Program Development Committee, New Jersey State Bar Foundation
Loving Husband and Father to 2 Daughters, Lifelong Boxing Fan, Elected Official in My Current Hometown, Club Music Fan (former DJ), Jealous of Career Carnival Barkers.