Meet The Team
We’re Fun, Social & Business Savvy.
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
What I love most about Exemplar is the opportunity to team with the best and brightest across disciplines to bring amazing outcomes for our clients. Moreover, having the chance to work for a company truly changing the paradigm, and setting the new standard for client services for the better is truly rewarding.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Lead the Exemplar Law Department; ensuring the company has the top talent to deliver the best results for our clients.
- Work with clients to develop winning strategies for legal matters; as well as, regulatory, legislative and business development initiatives.
- Provide strategic advise to clients in the matters of blockchain, ICO, software development, energy, capital raise, telecommunications and tax.
- Prior to joining Exemplar, I spent more than 3 decades representing individuals, corporations and countries before the U.S. Congress and Administration.
- During my career, I have served as a senior lobbyist at the number one lobbying firm in the country; a V.P. for Government Relations at AT&T; opened and ran the Washington office for SAP; served as CEO of one of the most prominent energy associations and was a managing director for an electronic discovery company. I have testified before the full Committee on Homeland Security on matters of scm and resiliency; as well as, developed and successfully executed strategies resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars in both federal funding and new business for my clients.
Georgetown University Law Center
B.A. Business Administration
District of Columbia
- She has served in leadership positions in many political, inter-governmental and philanthropic initiatives, including the American Council of Young Political Leaders, the California State Society, the Independent Women’s Forum and the Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts as a board member.
- While a member of the Board of Wolf Trap, Ms. Arnold chaired the Wolf Trap Ball honoring Germany.
- As a member of the Board of the American Council of Young Political Leaders, she led trips of U.S. young political leaders to China and Spain. She also represented the US on trips to Australia and Norway.
- Ms. Arnold has also worked with the International Republican Institute where she served as an election observer in Russia and later as an instructor in St. Petersburg for a “Women in Government” conference on policymaking; media outreach and elections.