“The ends exemplify the means.”
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
I love the freedom that value pricing and the elimination of hourly billing has on my ability to practice law and serve our clients honestly and efficiently.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Provide counsel and litigation services related to California employment and labor law.
- Intimately familiar with California’s Private Attorneys General Act and cases involving alleged misclassification of independent contractors/employees.
- Handle and investigate highly sensitive matters, including sexual harassment and transgender discrimination allegations.
- Successfully resolve and/or mediate disputes pre-litigation/pre-trial.
- Skillful negotiator in a wide variety of complex matters, including multi-party litigation and exit of corporate officers.
Columbus School of Law, Catholic University
B.A. Political Science
New York University
I have served on the board of directors of and actively volunteer for several anti-recidivism nonprofits in the Los Angeles area.
Screenwriter, visual artist, and beach enthusiast. Don’t worry, I make prudent use of sunscreen. Follow New York-based sports teams for better or worse.