Meet The Team
We’re Fun, Social & Business Savvy.
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
I love that the people are different. They are upbeat, highly professional, apolitical, and they aren’t simply narrow focused/ limited thinking professionals. All of us are forced to think outside the box every day, and this is why we are one of the firms in the US today that can be considered “fixers” of corporate and securities challenges.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Leading our clients in the structuring of complex securities and corporate offerings.
- Directing our legal teams so that we can provide the highest level of client service and work product available in the market.
- Representing issuers that have made errors in the process of issuing securities and following representation by other counsel require us to represent them before the Securities and Exchange Commission or a state regulator.
- Working closely with our expert consulting and banking groups to offer services that are far broader the typical scope of legal services at most law firms.
- With our multidisciplinary approach to law, business, and consulting, we are one of the few firms in the world that has the ability to “fix” legal and business problems and provide solutions that are unsurpassed by other firms.
John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire
New York University, NY, NY
New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, New York
|Member: New York State Bar Association||Member: Illinois Bar Association|
- Board Member: Goldsmith
THE REAL ME
Christian, Husband, Son, A man who is a self-deprecatingly comedian with friends and family