Meet The Team
We’re Fun, Social & Business Savvy.
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
What I love about Exemplar is the excitement and passion I see from our leadership. I love that our strategic vision emphases the importance of relationships; people matter here. I love that Exemplar sees the value in their team and invests in their development and success.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Acquire the talent that fits our culture and serves our clients to the highest level of expectation that comes with the Exemplar reputation
- Provide management and assist with the professional development of the team to ensure our goals are not only met, but exceeded across all of our industries.
Seton Hill University
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt|
- Member of the Academy of Management
- Delta Mu Delta (International Honor Society in Business) Member
- Published Research: Building Strong Female Leaders: Reports of Youth Experiences and Traits From Females in the C-Suite of Fortune 1000 Companies.
- Volunteer for Sage’s Army LLC- a grassroots organization dedicated to helping those affected by substance abuse
- Volunteer for St. Luke’s for Haiti Foundation-programs in healthcare, education, economic development, and outreach for Haitian families and communities
- Volunteer (by default as I am his mother) with Cooper’s Campaign- local campaign which began over five years ago by a then 5th grader to help those children whose families were affected by cancer, has since grown national.
I am a mother of three amazing children, my oldest just became a resident pediatrician (bragging mother here), my middle child is at Pitt (H2P), and my youngest (see above). I am an entrepreneurial soul and have successfully launched several start-ups. I love to upcycle and to restore and repurpose anything antique. I also have a passion for research and continue to focus on leadership development publications. In my free time (insert laugh here) I renovate and restore old homes with my husband for resale.