“The ends exemplify the means.”
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
What I love about being at Exemplar is being able to work with such a diverse group of professionals. Each who brings a wealth of knowledge from their fields of interest and their personal experiences. We are group of like-minded, but diverse professionals who share a vision of bringing a well-rounded and complete experience to our clients. We are a one of a kind company that will change the world!
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Executive Admin. to CEO, Christopher Marston.
- Organize Staff Meeting and facilitate follow-up on new leads.
- Individual compensation reports.
- Collecting Allocations/Value Turnarounds.
- Collecting Lead and Business Development Activity Information.
- Meeting outreach and coordination, as needed, for the CEO & the Exemplar Team.
13 years of experience as an Administration Professional
Associate of Arts and Sciences (AAS), Business Administration
Northwestern Michigan College
3 years as a Human Resources Coordinator
- Volunteer for local Environmental and Humanitarian efforts;
- Adopt-A-Highway, Adopt-A-Beach, non-profit food and clothing drives.
Mother of 2 amazing little kiddos, avid reader, outdoor enthusiast, lover of my home-state college and NFL teams, VERY proud daughter, granddaughter, sister and niece of 6 active and retired U.S. Military Serviceman.