Meet The Team
We’re Fun, Social & Business Savvy.
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
I love the values on which Exemplar is based: here we celebrate mavericks and ballers who aren’t afraid to think outside of the box and push the envelope utilizing cutting edge technologies to better the world and our experience of it.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Working with a converted winery in Central California step through the licensing hurdles, operational challenges related to fast growth, and preparation for a $10,000,000 Series A, preceded by a $1,000,000 convertible secured bridge note, followed by a merger with a publicly traded company on the CSE
- Working with a $5 million annual turnover packaging company serving over 2,000 cannabis dispensaries quarterly to prepare for a sale of the company at 5-7x EBITDA
- Working with a $10,000,000 Cannabis Distribution company who holds the master lease for a 25,000 sq. ft multi-licensed cannabis campus in the LA market in search of tenants who offer each other complimentary services
- Working with an LA-based CBD broker to professionalize and grow his business and transition from agent to principal
- Working with an edibles brand to find a co-packing facility in LA in preparation for its next capital raise.
Marshall School of Business Entrepreneur Program, Communications Studies
University of Southern California
AA European Studies, Italian
|AA Business, Philosophy
- Board member, Givebac Impact, a 501c3 charitable organization supporting the effort to eradicate human trafficking
- Board member, Moving Ventures, a 501c3 Charitable Organization supporting the education of women in indigenous cultures to become self employed in healing arts
- Advisor, Gate 5, a Southern California based wastewater remediation technology company
Father, yogi, skier, swimmer, sun seeker