Meet The Team
We’re Fun, Social & Business Savvy.
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
I love that Exemplar is about client-centered relationships with game-changers and revolutionaries. It makes the work both purposeful and meaningful. There is joy in collaborating with other professionals working hard to understand customer business models, industries, and strategic goals in order to achieve high-value, cost-effective outcomes. There is even greater joy in having satisfied customers!
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Advising on and executing strategic corporate transactions, including restructuring a privately-held investor-backed telecom company.
- Planning and closing acquisitions, divestitures, and strategic partnerships, including a $4M sale of a natural foods company.
- Providing business and capital formation services to emerging businesses including an LA-based NFT start-up.
- Negotiating complex commercial contracts.
- Advising on corporate governance, compliance, fiduciary duties, and ethics issues related to all the work I do for clients.
George Washington University Law School
Bachelor of Science
Ithaca College Roy H. Park School of Communications
District of Colombia
Founder and Principal of the Geoffrey Allen Geppert Memorial Fund Charitable Trust Est. 2017, where Eric manages donations and projects including a Memorial Staircase at Swan Field, Haverford College, Haverford College Men’s Lacrosse Annual Geoff Geppert Alumni Games, and NYC Marathon fundraisers for Harlem Lacrosse.
Active supporter of the 15 For Life Foundation https://15forlife.org/.
Past Pro Bono activities have been numerous including:
- Habitat for Humanity site acquisitions committee, Cincinnati, Ohio (2000 – 2011).
- Results for Development Institute, Inc. governance and contracts (2012 – 2014).
- Institute for Veterans and Military Families business law support (2012 – 2014).
- National Veterans Legal Services Program PTSD claims appeals (2011 – 2013).
- Urban Alliance corporate governance and contracts support (2012 – 2017).
- Clinic in a Box ® corporate governance training programs (2012 – 2017).
- Campaign for Youth Justice corporate governance (2013 – 2017).
- Children’s Law Center corporate governance (2013 – 2014).
- Susan G. Komen Race for Cure contracts support (2013).
- SurvJustice corporate governance (2015 – 2018).
- Girls, Inc. corporate governance (2015 – 2017).
Eric has been active in various chapters of the Association of Corporate Growth over the years including with respect to deal makers of the year events and annual charity golf tournaments. He has been a lecturer and author of various mergers and acquisitions and other corporate seminars and articles.