“The ends exemplify the means.”
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
What I love about being at Exemplar is the possibility to convene with professionals across disciplines with a unified vision to live our purpose serving our nationwide community of game-changers and revolutionaries. Having the economic power to care and serve holistically is a game-changer and allows me to put my unique set of skills to work in every situation – creating better outcomes for those we serve.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Advising several blockchain & ICO clients on tokenization of real equity, capital-raise strategy, and negotiating with domestic and international institutional investors and syndicates.
- Negotiated 7-figure investment for a Alzheimer’s prevention medical products company with an international investor, including an international tax structure, complex investor rights, and full offer package with the executive management team.
- Currently negotiating $9Mil in structured investments into revolutionary health-tech venture with complex IP licensing structure and negotiating related licensing opportunities.
- Working with SEC/FINRA on design of Securities-Compliant Token/Coin on Blockchain for tokenized equity.
- Advising portfolio companies of investment firm partners on matters ranging from general counsel to M&A, identifying strategic partners, key staff and advisors, and providing strategy advice.
M.S. Finance & Economics,
Sawyer School of Management, Suffolk University
Suffolk University Law School, Suffolk University
|B.S. Business Administration, Northeastern University|
|FINRA Series 24, 7, 79, 63||Member: New York State Bar Association||Member: Massachusetts Bar Association|