“The ends exemplify the means.”
|WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EXEMPLAR|
I love that in the year 2020, my Career Path arrived at Exemplar. This innovative, forward thinking firm, will lead the business community into the future. I could not be more excited to be working with and learning from the brightest minds in the industry, while helping our clients realize their fullest potential.
|AT EXEMPLAR||Work Smart, Have Fun – See Us At Play|
- Business Development throughout each of Exemplar’s lines of business
- Specialization in expansion of Investment Banking and Asset Management divisions
- Strategic Consulting to Small and Middle Size businesses
- Niche marketing to Latino owned and operated businesses
Rhode Island College
Associate’s Degree, Liberal Arts and Sciences / Liberal Studies
Fedcap Leadership Academy
|FINRA Series 7, 66, 82 pending||20 years of Financial Advisory and Business Development experience|
- A deep passion of mines is helping individuals with barriers find solutions to get passed them. Throughout my career I have helped thousands of people overcome barriers such as former incarceration, homelessness, and poverty by assisting them with gaining meaningful employment, financial planning, and life coaching.
- Previously volunteered at the Hillside Food Outreach distributing food to families in need.
Loving Husband to my wife Christina; Devoted Father to two sons: Ethan Joseph and Connor LeBron.