Payroll ServicesFull-Service & Affordable Payroll
Exemplar Payroll Services
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers. Exemplar payroll services can manage your time-consuming payroll processing and payroll tax filing, so you can focus on value-added and revenue-generating activities. Reduce in-house staffing needs and time spent on tedious tasks.
Accuracy, Compliance and Peace of Mind
Paying employees involves far more than just cutting a check each payday. Managing payroll encompasses a variety of responsibilities that need to be met accurately and on time. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Withhold employee taxes.
- Pay withholdings to government agencies.
- File quarterly reports.
- Issue W-2 forms at the end of the tax year.
- Issue summary filings to the state.
- Manage your employees’ health plan and retirement contributions.
- Handle state disability, unemployment and family leave assessments.
- Inform the government when you hire new employees and when employees leave your company.
A Team of Experts On Your Side
Request A Free Quote
Run Your Payroll In Minutes.
More Time For You. Less Time on Payroll and Taxes. Payroll is a necessity for any business – you have to pay your employees, make the right tax deductions and then get everything paid and filed on time. This is a big task for small business owners and isn’t how you should be spending your time. With Exemplar payroll services, your team gets paid with just a few clicks.