Merger & Acquisition Services
Bringing organizations together through mergers and acquisitions, or carving them out through separations and divestitures, are among the most complex business activities an organization will undertake. The transformational results from a successful transaction can be game-changing—while the risks associated with underperformance or failure are sure to keep executives up at night.
Exemplar helps companies and investment funds in the different phases of acquiring a company or selling a business division. Exemplar’s Merger and Acquisition services are customized to meet the specific needs of each company, with an emphasis on an industry or sector to help define strategies, achieve objectives and identify opportunities. We understand that every type of deal is different, requiring bespoke integration approaches, priorities and operating models. Our teams can help you understand what business to buy, how to value it and how to integrate it into your company.
- Exemplar completed a $150 Million M&A of an energy power plant that was converting to renewable energy
- Exemplar represents a $40 Million publicly traded food manufacturer in a complex restructuring following a listeria scare, including corporate, litigation, tax, and capital markets work
- Exemplar setup and represents a number of impact investments funds investing across industries
- Exemplar raised $20 Million from GE Capital for a leading publicly traded (NYSE biologics company).
- Exemplar represents some of America’s most iconic family offices in land acquisitions, M&A, and Private Placements
We are one of the only professional consulting organizations that offers fully dedicated multidisciplinary M&A advisory capabilities. From strategy to execution, our services are underpinned by extensive financial, tax, commercial and operational experience.
Most importantly however, throughout our years in business, Merger & Acquisition Services has maintained its core values which are to serve our clients honestly, professionally and confidentially. All of our advisors are committed to these fundamental principles while at the same time helping our clients achieve their corporate finance initiatives.
- Exemplar Capital, LLC is a licensed by the SEC as a broker-dealer.
- Exemplar Capital is a member of FINRA, a securities industry self-regulatory body.
- Investors may review the compliance record of Exemplar Capital, LLC as well as any of its registered representatives at FINRA BROKER CHECK.
- Member of SIPC. Explanatory brochure is available at www.SIPC.org
- Registered in 48 states of the United States