Exemplar Companies, Pbc is a holistically integrated professional knowledge firm combining the first non-billable-hour Corporate law firm in the US with a CPA/Accounting Firm, Business Advisory, and FINRA-Member Broker-Dealer Investment Bank. We operating on a Quad Bottom Line values system, represent revolutionaries, game-changers, and Impact businesses.
Exemplar Capital is seeking entrepreneurial individuals, with superior relationship skills, and with demonstrated success in placing private securities. We at Exemplar represent revolutionaries, game-changers and impact businesses. Areas of specialization at the firm including biotech, medical devices, other scientific and patented innovations, ESG, digital assets/tokenization, commercial real estate, and more generally, early- and growth-stage enterprises, with a focus on industry disrupters. Exemplar provides an unusually high degree of support for sales, including marketing, legal, accounting, estate planning, and commercialization.
Investment banking is led from our Manhattan office, but with locations nationwide and opportunities for remote practice. Exemplar Capital is registered with the SEC as a broker-dealer and is a member of FINRA and SIPC; it is registered in 48 states. Learn more about Exemplar Capital at our website. For regulatory background on Exemplar Capital, consult FINRA Broker Check. Exemplar Capital is a subsidiary of Exemplar Companies, an integrated knowledge services firm, with subsidiaries in Investment Banking, Law, Tax and Accounting, Strategic Advisory and Insurance. Exemplar Companies was founded fifteen years ago by Christopher Marston, who serves as CEO. Exemplar Companies offices include Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Silicon Valley, Phoenix and Delray Beach. For more information, or to share your CV and cover letter, email Recruitment at email@example.com.
Exemplar’s compensation system is a value-based meritocracy. Compensation is wholly based on value creation; minimum overall personal compensation expected $100,000 +, with no maximum.
Location: 100% remote, but flexibility needed to occasionally interact with Team and prospects.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and continuously building relationships with investors and investment firms
- Developing a deep familiarity with the firm’s strengths, products, and services, as well as current deals offered
- Reaching out methodically to investors about available products and services
- Staying aware of investor demand and interest in particular types of investments.
- Obtaining meetings between Exemplar’s issuers and potential investors
- Closing investments successfully and maintaining dialog with investors after closing
- Registration, Series 7, or 82, or 79 required
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to meet deadlines