Exemplar Companies, Pbc is a holistically integrated professional knowledge firm combining the first non-billable-hour Corporate law firm in the US with a CPA/Accounting Firm, Business Advisory, and FINRA-Member Broker-Dealer Investment Bank. We operating on a Quad Bottom Line values system, represent revolutionaries, game-changers, and Impact businesses.
Exemplar is expanding, and we are looking for a Human Resources professional who is strategic, gets our business model, and wants to potentially grow into a more integral role as we grow. Additionally, there is opportunity for us to provide work for this professional as a part of our consulting team to help clients manage emerging HR-related issues in their organizations.
This position is a part-time role, with the protentional to grow to full-time, paid at the hourly rate of $45.00 to $55.00 per hour based on education and experience. We anticipate that you will initially work approximatively 20 to 30 hours per month, subject to increase over time as we add more responsibilities to the below list..
Location: 100% remote, but flexibility needed to occasionally interact with Team and prospects.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Human Resource Management
- Personnel Selection/Recruitment
- Develop training materials & performance management program
- Interpersonal Skills
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Communications
- Outsourcing/collaboration with clients needing Human Resources assistance
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business or related area; relevant work experience may be a substitute
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in implementing innovative practices in organizational and human capital development
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- 3+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred