Exemplar Companies, Pbc is a holistically integrated professional knowledge firm combining the first non-billable-hour Corporate law firm in the US with a CPA/Accounting Firm, Business Advisory, and FINRA-Member Broker-Dealer Investment Bank. We operating on a Quad Bottom Line values system, represent revolutionaries, game-changers, and Impact businesses.
We are searching for a CPA to add to our team and to our clients on a part time basis with varying business needs. This has the potential to become full time soon!
We are looking for someone who thinks outside of the box, who has preferably worked for a consulting firm prior and works diligently. This role will start out part time and move to full time as success is seen.
We are looking for someone who is a calculated action taker, not an order taker and who loves success.
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status
- Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
- Keep company financial information confidential
- Establish accounting policies and procedures
- Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
- 8+ years’ experience as a full spectrum CPA/Accountant
- A Valid CPA License
- Experience giving clients tax and accounting advice
- Experience providing tax and accounting services to multi-level structured LLCs and Corporations
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Located in the Los Angeles, CA area