Exemplar Companies, Pbc is a holistically integrated professional knowledge firm combining the first non-billable-hour Corporate law firm in the US with a CPA/Accounting Firm, Business Advisory, and FINRA-Member Broker-Dealer Investment Bank. We operating on a Quad Bottom Line values system, represent revolutionaries, game-changers, and Impact businesses.
Exemplar Capital is seeking accomplished investment bankers with current securities registration. Emphasis on private securities, M&A, and restructuring. Revolutionaries, game-changers and impact businesses. We would consider opening a new sector, if we find a promising practice leader, but our current practice leans toward including biotech, medical devices, other scientific and patented innovations, ESG, commercial real estate, digital assets/tokenization, and more generally, early- and growth-stage enterprises, with a focus on industry disrupters. Exemplar provides unusually high degrees of support for investment banking, including internal research, marketing, legal, accounting, estate planning, and commercialization. Imagine the power of being able to assemble a team including some ideal selection of this talent and to bring it together for your issuing client.
Investment banking is led from our Manhattan office, but with locations nationwide and opportunities for remote practice. Exemplar Capital is registered with the SEC as a broker-dealer and is a member of FINRA and SIPC; it is registered in 48 states. Learn more about Exemplar Capital at our website. For regulatory background on Exemplar Capital, consult FINRA Broker Check. Exemplar Capital is a subsidiary of Exemplar Companies, an integrated knowledge services firm, with subsidiaries in Investment Banking, Law, Tax and Accounting, Strategic Advisory and Insurance. Exemplar Companies was founded fifteen years ago by Christopher Marston, who serves as CEO. Exemplar Companies offices include Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Silicon Valley, Phoenix and Delray Beach. For more information, or to share your CV and cover letter, email Recruitment at email@example.com.
Exemplar’s compensation system is a value-based meritocracy. Compensation is wholly based on value creation; minimum overall personal compensation expected $100,000 +, with no maximum.
Location: 100% remote, but flexibility needed to occasionally interact with Team and prospects.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Ability to originate high-quality deals
- Understanding of financial statements and projections
- Ability to create business plans, decks,
- Ability to add strategic value to the issuers, with the support of our analysts and other professionals
- Skill in managing deal compliance
- Management of expectations of the issuer and the deal team
- Optimization of the issuer’s financials and presentation to be market-ready
- Identification of prospective investors
- Surveillance of market indications and feedback
- Leadership and management of investor outreach efforts
- Enrollment of sales reps and syndicate members as needed and effective
- A sense of ownership of the successful funding of the deal
- Registration, Series 7, or 82, or 79 required
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to meet deadlines