Exemplar capital provides advice and services to help companies with financing, mergers and acquisitions, and other transactions. The capital team has experience and expertise in a wide range of industries and working with a diversified client base. Our focus is being a trusted provider of capital raising services, which enable our clients to achieve their strategic goals.
- Exemplar Capital, LLC is a licensed by the SEC as a broker-dealer.
- Exemplar Capital is a member of FINRA, a securities industry self-regulatory body.
- Investors may review the compliance record of Exemplar Capital, LLC as well as any of its registered representatives at FINRA BROKER CHECK.
- Member of SIPC. Explanatory brochure is available at www.SIPC.org
- Registered in 48 states of the United States
- Exemplar completed a $150 Million M&A of an energy power plant that was converting to renewable energy
- Exemplar represents a $40 Million publicly traded food manufacturer in a complex restructuring following a listeria scare, including corporate, litigation, tax, and capital markets work
- Exemplar setup and represents a number of impact investments funds investing across industries
- Exemplar raised $20 Million from GE Capital for a leading publicly traded (NYSE biologics company.
- Exemplar represents some of America’s most iconic family offices in land acquisitions, M&A, and Private Placements
Business Health Assessment
Identify blind spots and growth opportunities with our business health assessment