Capital Raising Services
Lack of capital is one of the most frustrating challenges small business owners face. You have a great product and a talented team, but you need funding so you can continue to pursue your vision. Additionally, you will also need a trusted advisor who understands how capital raising works to guide you through the process while you continue running your business.
Exemplar capital provides advice and services to help companies with growth capital, financing, mergers and acquisitions, and other transactions. We pride ourselves on getting to know the unique needs of our clients so we can recommend the best possible pricing, structure and provider available. The capital team has experience and expertise in a wide range of industries and working with a diversified client base. Our focus is being a trusted provider of capital raising services, which enable our clients to achieve their strategic goals.
- Exemplar Capital, LLC is a licensed by the SEC as a broker-dealer.
- Exemplar Capital is a member of FINRA, a securities industry self-regulatory body.
- Investors may review the compliance record of Exemplar Capital, LLC as well as any of its registered representatives at FINRA BROKER CHECK.
- Member of SIPC. Explanatory brochure is available at www.SIPC.org
- Registered in 48 states of the United States
- Exemplar completed a $150 Million M&A of an energy power plant that was converting to renewable energy
- Exemplar represents a $40 Million publicly traded food manufacturer in a complex restructuring following a listeria scare, including corporate, litigation, tax, and capital markets work
- Exemplar setup and represents a number of impact investments funds investing across industries
- Exemplar raised $20 Million from GE Capital for a leading publicly traded (NYSE biologics company).
- Exemplar represents some of America’s most iconic family offices in land acquisitions, M&A, and Private Placements