Exemplar Law Overview
Managing and growing your business is your primary focus. Providing you with experienced legal guidance is ours.
Exemplar Companies serves as a full-service business law firm representing a wide range of businesses across the United States. Our clients benefit from a team of business lawyers who are committed to finding creative solutions. With substantial experience in a wide range of industries, our team of attorneys have helped clients make their business better, more informed and more protected. We offer the professional experience and skill your business needs to address any legal issue.
- Successfully represented the touring production of Rain, A tribute to the Beatles, in a high profile litigation over the Sony grand rights to production.
- Manage the patent portfolio of one of the largest Solar companies in America.
- Represented an electronic voting tech company in an appeal to the State of Alaska’s procurement department for their choice of vendors for their state election.
- Represented the Royal Family of Thailand in the building of the largest Buddhist Temple in America and completed the immigration work for 40+ religious iconographers to complete the building.
No Hourly Bill, No Hourly Bull.
Getting good legal advice for your business shouldn’t be painful. The Exemplar legal team is here to help your business thrive. That means taking the time to get to know you and your business, to understand your unique circumstances, challenges and goals. Exemplars unique structure allows our attorneys to provide relationships as a service, with only value-based pricing and no hourly billing.
Value-based pricing is transforming the legal industry. With value based pricing, the goal is to pay less for the effort and more for the results. When implemented properly, it promotes the following:
- reduces total legal spend
- increases predicability of budget
- Reduces billing disputes
- promotes law firm risk-sharing
- improves the productivity of attorneys
Exemplar Companies was one of the first business law firms in American History to abandon the hourly bill over 15 years ago. We prioritize forming genuine relationships with the clients we serve, and genuine relationships don’t happen when you bill by the hour.
Full-Service Business Law Firm
Business Health Assessment
Identify blind spots and growth opportunities with our business health assessment
Although value-based pricing is a hot topic, many accounting and law firms continue to bill hourly. An hourly rate emphasizes time, which shifts the focus from value received to hours taken to complete a project. The alternative to billing by the hour is a value-based...
On November 2, 2020 the Securities and Exchange Commission voted to amend rules in order to simplify and improve the complex regulations to the Crowdfunding Regulations under the JOBS Act. We have outlines major crowdfunding updates in 2021 below: What is...
As many business owners have experienced, a simple 10 minute phone call to your lawyer to ask a few questions ends up showing up on the bill for hundreds of dollars. Many clients today feel underrepresented and over billed. The hourly bill promotes inefficiencies and...
Los Angeles /
Santa Monica, CA
Phone - 617-542-7400