What’s On Your Plate This Month?
March AstroLAWger Blog Entry
- Have any sensitive negotiations or important strategic planning? See Mercury Conjunct Jupiter on March 4, Venus Conjunct Neptune on the 13th, and Mars In Gemini Trine Saturn on 3/21/21. Use caution on the 10th (see Sun Conjunct Neptune).
- Starting a business? Look at the entries on 3/4/21 (Mercury Conjunct Jupiter), 3/18/21 (Venus In Pisces Sextile Pluto), 3/20/21 (Sun Enters Aries), 3/21/21 (Mars In Gemini Trine Saturn and Mercury In Pisces Sextile Uranus) and 3/29/21 (Venus In Taurus Trines Jupiter).
- Filing a lawsuit? Check out Mars In Gemini Trine Saturn on 3/21/21.
- Dealing with regulators or authorities about sensitive matters? See Mars In Gemini Trine Saturn on 3/21/21. Use caution on the 10th (Sun Conjunct Neptune).
- Need help or advice from an expert or senior advisor? See Mars In Gemini Trine Saturn on 3/21/21 and the entry on 3/31/21 (Sun in Aries Sextile Saturn). Use caution on the 10th (see Sun Conjunct Neptune).
Join Exemplar Community Free
Read Monthly Bulletins (Deep Analysis)
Access to Business Astrology Calendar
Join Quarterly Networking Events
- Proposing a radical new plan to someone? Look at March 16 (Sun In Pisces Sextile Pluto), and see Mars In Gemini Trine Saturn on 3/21/21.
- Need to strengthen bonds or develop a new relationship-dimension with someone key to your career, finances, money or business? See Venus in Pisces Sextile Pluto in Capricorn on the 18th.
- Want to impress someone with your energy, optimism and confidence? Look at the entries on the Equinox (3/20/21) and 3/31/21 (Sun in Aries Sextile Saturn).
- Have an employee, partner or personnel problem? Things may come to a head at the Libra Full Moon, but the astrology supports a positive outcome. See Full Moon in Libra (3/28/21).
- Have marketing or advertising that’s focused on spirituality or metaphysics? See Mercury Conjunct Neptune (3/29/21).
- Celebrating something? Check out the Venus Star Point on 3/26/21. Also consider the Spring Equinox (3/20/21), Be careful about excesses and overindulgences after the 21st (see Venus Enters Aries on 3/21/21), and avoid gatherings around the Libra Full Moon (3/28/21).
Note: before acting on the above, refer to the void-of-course moon periods! Don’t step into a sink-hole! There are twelve (12) days this month that have VOC periods during business hours.
Don’t yet have access to the AstroLAWgerTM calendar? Click here to register free to Exemplar Community and receive free access to the calendar and monthly bulletins.
Special Counsel – Entertainment, Media, Publishing, Health & Wellness, Exemplar Law, LLC
Join Our Business Astrology Community
You May Also Like
What’s On Your Plate This Month? May AstroLAWger Blog Entry May is another astrologically intense, high-impact month that sees a powerful Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse, a complicated Mercury Retrograde, and a Saturn retrograde. Overall, this is a forward-looking,...
Join AstroLAWger’s Business Astrology Community
Read Monthly Bulletins • Access to Business Astrology Calendar • Join Quarterly Networking Events
AstroLAWger tools and information help you navigate the astrological weather and empower you by identifying favorable astrological conditions that will assist you in reaching your business and career goals. Join our community below.